Saturday, September 19, 2009

Procrastination!!!

Look at me, actually posting something on here. Sorry for the delay, but I tried to do some sketches that were related to the blog title and failed miserably. But enough of that, I'm just going to post up some of my most recent work that I'm proud of.
The first being a stencil I did of local live pa artist Longwalkshortdock


I'm really happy with how it turned out, before I started cutting I imagined it would be more complicated than it turned out to be, the only sticky area was the NES controller.

Hmm... I'm having trouble uploading another image... blast, I'll make another post.

But here's a super useful site I found recently!

http://lostandtaken.com/

1 comment:

  1. fyi... longwalkshortdock = not a dj. he actually gets mad if you call him a dj. he's a live pa artist. dj=remixer, live pa=creates own music.

    ps, ben, HOW COME FACEBOOK KNEW YOU HAD A BLOG AND I DID NOT. < /offended>

    ReplyDelete